- Attendee Registration: $350 ($300 Early Bird Fee through Monday, January 15th)
- 1 Day Registration: $150 (Monday, March 26th)
- 1 Day Registration: $150 (Tuesday, March 27th)
Act 48 Information
Act 48 credits will be awarded for full participation in any 2018 PDE Data Summit sessions and keynote, and Act 48 stickers will be presented at the conclusion of those presentations. These stickers will be placed on attendee Act 48 card that can be found in your registration bag.
- You are required to complete the information blocks located on the Act 48 card in their entirety.
- You must list your Professional ID #.
- You must submit this form to the PDE Information Desk prior to leaving the conference.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds (minus a $25 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to registrants who cancel by email at PDEDataSummit@Outlook.com at least 20 business days prior to the event. (Cancellation notices must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, February 26, 2018, to receive a refund)
Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDEDataSummit@Outlook.com) two full business days (Thursday, 3/22/2018) before the start of the event.
Official Event Hashtag: #DataSummit2018