Exhibition Fee: $800 ($700 Early Bird Fee, through January 15, 2018)
- Standard 8 x 10 exhibition booth (including pipe and drape)
- Registration for two representatives for the full Summit, including access to all Data Summit sessions (lodging not included)
- Marketing literature and/or promotional item placed in attendee registration bag (items must be provided to PDE by March 3, 2017)
- Vendors may offer items or gift cards to be raffled to attendees
- Wireless internet access provided
- Exhibitor reception on Monday evening including hors d’oeuvres and beverages
The exhibition hours are as follows:
Monday, March 26, 2018 06:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Setup
Monday, March 26, 2018 10:00 a.m. to 04:30 p.m. – Exhibition hours
Monday, March 26, 2018 07:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. – Optional reception
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 07:30 a.m. to 04:30 p.m. – Exhibition hours
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 04:30 p.m. to 07:00 p.m. – Teardown
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 07:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – Additional teardown time
What will be provided for Exhibitors?
One 8 x 10 exhibition space including pipe and drape, one 6-foot table, two chairs, and a waste basket will be at each exhibition space. Complimentary wireless internet access will be available throughout the exhibit area. Exhibitors confirmed by February 23, 2018, will be included on an exhibitors listing given to attendees.
Exhibits may not extend more than 12 inches from the front of the table. Exhibits or
promotional materials may not block any aisles or access ways. Any music or lights
displayed may not interfere with other exhibitors.
Electricity at your booth: Fee of $50 includes an outlet run directly to your assigned exhibition space (this amount is paid directly to the Hershey Lodge)
Additional Setup: There are various costs for any optional setup requests: phone, Internet access (other than wireless), etc. (Arrangements for optional equipment are the responsibility of the exhibitor and are to be made directly with the Hershey Lodge)
Official Event Hashtag: #DataSummit2018