2018 PDE Data Summit
Education Data: Building Blocks for Student Success
March 25th to 28th
Hershey Lodge, Hershey, PA
Hotel Reservations: https://aws.passkey.com/go/DATASUMMIT2018
A room block is available at the Hershey Lodge, and reservations can be made using the link above. Room Block Pricing: $148.74 (Hotel Tax included).
Official Event Hashtag: #DataSummit2018
Main Topic Tracks:
- Future Ready PA Index
- PIMS Collections
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Governance
- Data Visualization and Technical Skills
- Gain a better understanding of the statewide ESSA plan;
- Learn how the Future Ready PA Index will impact your LEA;
- Increase knowledge of the data and how it can improve student and educator performance;
- Understand new technologies and how they can be leveraged to emphasize student growth;
- Create and utilize processes and procedures to support data improvement efforts;
- Increase consistency and confidence in data-driven decisions.
DQN Data Governance Award of Excellence:
The Data Quality Network would like to acknowledge outstanding contributions to the quality of data within Pennsylvania schools. The award will be presented to honor a member of a data governance team who has exhibited dedication, leadership, and commitment to the establishment and growth of data governance either within their organization or on a regional or statewide scale. Nominations are being taken at the following online link: https://tinyurl.com/2018Award-of-Excellence.
The DQN Data Governance Award of Excellence will again be presented at the annual Data Summit during Tuesday’s lunch.
Unless the Governor declares a State of Emergency, the 2018 PDE Data Summit will run as scheduled, regardless of weather. The cancelation policies found on the Attendee Information and Exhibitor Information pages will apply.
Save the Date
Mark your calendar! The next Data Summit will be held March 24-27, 2019 at the Hershey Lodge.