2018 PDE Data Summit
Education Data: Building Blocks for Student Success
March 25th to 28th
Hershey Lodge, Hershey, PA
Hotel Reservations: https://aws.passkey.com/go/DATASUMMIT2018
A room block is available at the Hershey Lodge, and reservations can be made using the link above. Room Block Pricing: $148.74 (Hotel Tax included).
Official Event Hashtag: #DataSummit2018
Main Topic Tracks:
- Future Ready PA Index
- PIMS Collections
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Governance
- Data Visualization and Technical Skills
- Gain a better understanding of the statewide ESSA plan;
- Learn how the Future Ready PA Index will impact your LEA;
- Increase knowledge of the data and how it can improve student and educator performance;
- Understand new technologies and how they can be leveraged to emphasize student growth;
- Create and utilize processes and procedures to support data improvement efforts;
- Increase consistency and confidence in data-driven decisions.
DQN Data Governance Award of Excellence:
The Data Quality Network would like to acknowledge outstanding contributions to the quality of data within Pennsylvania schools. The award will be presented to honor a member of a data governance team who has exhibited dedication, leadership, and commitment to the establishment and growth of data governance either within their organization or on a regional or statewide scale. Nominations are being taken at the following online link: https://tinyurl.com/2018Award-of-Excellence.
The DQN Data Governance Award of Excellence will again be presented at the annual Data Summit during Tuesday’s lunch.
Unless the Governor declares a State of Emergency, the 2018 PDE Data Summit will run as scheduled, regardless of weather. The cancelation policies found on the Attendee Information and Exhibitor Information pages will apply.