Science & Health
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
he production, processing, marketing, distribution, financing, and development of agricultural commodities and resources including food, fiber, wood products, natural resources, horticulture, and other plants and animal products/resources.
- Keystone Wood Products Association
The Keystone Wood Products Association (KWPA) strives to strengthen and expand the base of lumber and wood products manufacturers in the Central Pennsylvania region in order to maintain and enhance the industry’s competitive position in today’s global economy.
Planning, managing, and providing therapeutic services, diagnostic services, health informatics, support services, and biotechnology research and development.
- Explore Health Careers is a free, multi-disciplinary, interactive health careers website designed to explain the array of health professions and provide easy access to students seeking information about health careers. This website is a joint initiative involving national foundations, professional associations, health career advisors, educational institutions, and college students.
- Paramedic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Association of Surgical Technologists
As the oldest and most widely recognized professional organization for surgical technologists and surgical assistants, AST's primary purpose is to ensure that surgical technologists and surgical assistants have the knowledge and skills to administer patient care of the highest quality.
Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
Planning, managing, and providing scientific research and professional and technical services (e.g., physical science, social science, engineering) including laboratory and testing services, and research and development services.
- IEEE (Institute of Electronics Engineering)
IEEE is the world's largest professional association advancing innovation and technical excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted "voice" for engineering, computer and technology information around the globe.
- Society of Women Engineers
The Society of Women Engineers (SWE), founded in 1950, is a not-for-profit educational services organization. SWE is the driving force that establishes engineering as a highly desirable career aspiration for women. SWE empowers women to succeed and advance in those aspirations and be recognized for their life-changing contributions and achievements as engineers and leaders.