Grants and Accountability Overview
Eligible providers of adult basic and family literacy education services in Pennsylvania are organizations that have demonstrated effectiveness in providing adult education and literacy activities and may include a:
- Local educational agency;
- Community-based organization or faith-based organizations;
- Volunteer literacy organization;
- Institution of higher education;
- Public or private non-profit agency;
- Public housing authority;
- Non-profit institution that is not described in any of the above and has the ability to provide adult education and literacy services to adults and families;
- Consortium or coalition of the agencies, organizations, institutions, libraries, or authorities described above; and
- Partnership between an employer and an entity described above.
Grant applications are accepted only online through the e-Grants Web-based application system.
Additional information and files: