Grants and Accountability Overview
Eligible providers of adult basic and family literacy education services in Pennsylvania
- Local educational agency;
- Community-based organization of demonstrated effectiveness;
- Volunteer literacy organization of demonstrated effectiveness;
- Institution of higher education;
- Public or private nonprofit agency;
- Public housing authority;
- Nonprofit institution that is not described in any of the subparagraphs above and has the ability to provide literacy services to adults and families;
- Consortium of the agencies organizations, institutions, libraries, or authorities described in any of the subparagraphs listed above;
- Correctional institution.
Grant applications are accepted only online through the e-Grants Web-based application system.
Additional information and files: