Skip Navigation LinksPDE > Postsecondary & Adult > College and Career Education > Students Complaints

Student Complaints

Complaint Procedure

To file a formal complaint against a postsecondary institution, click on the institution type below and follow the appropriate procedure process.
For additional information, please contact:
Division of Higher & Career Education |
Pennsylvania Department of Education - Postsecondary and Adult Education
333 Market Street, 12th Fl | Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333
Phone: 717.783.8228 | Fax: 717.722.3622
Copyright © 2016 Governor Tom Wolf - All Rights Reserved