HEOA Title II Reports
Information and documents on how to complete and submit
a Higher Education Opportunity Act: Title II Institutional Report Card.
Final Institution of Higher Education Report Card and Pennsylvania's State
Report Card will be posted when they are released by the U.S. Department of
Title II HEOA Flow of Data Chart (PDF) Shows the
flow of the reporting process and the kinds of data reported by different
entities. This flow chart can also be accessed on the U.S. Department of Education website.
Report: 2014-2015 Academic Year - Filing Deadline April 30, 2016
2016 – Institutions with teacher preparation programs submit their annual
report on pass rates and other program characteristics to the state.
2016 – The state submits its annual report on teacher certification or
licensure requirements and teacher preparation programs to the U. S. Department
Reporting Timeline for 2014/2015
- September 2 – November 3, 2015 IHEs update and enter student data and verify match results
- November 2015 – January 2016 ETS compiles data and prepares reports
- February 18 – March 11, 2016 Resolution period
- April 3, 2016 ETS sends pass rate data files to Westat
- April 30, 2016 IHEs Certify IHE Report Cards