The Early Warning System (EWS)
The Educator Dashboard Early Warning System
(EWS) is a free, voluntary tool available to all LEAs. Building upon existing
data, the EWS provides a lens through which schools are able to:
- identify students at risk of dropping out
- build a library of district-specific interventions
- increase community partnerships and support schools
- set goals for student achievement
- improve student success rates
The Intervention Catalog is a customizable tool which contains
district-specific interventions. The IC enables School Districts to increase
community partnerships and provides a quick reference tool for SAP teams.
Free to Pennsylvania Districts
The Educator Dashboard is offered to schools free of charge. It is being
funded by federal and private dollars.