2024 PDE Data Summit
A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY:
See Where Data Can Take You
The 2024 PDE Data Summit will be held at the Hershey Lodge & Convention Center. Participants will have opportunities to learn, connect, ask questions, and discuss education data with school staff and leaders from across the state. Keynote speakers and breakout sessions will offer information, resources, and tools on a wide variety of topics, from reporting school data, improving data quality and making data-based decisions, to data governance, school improvement, cybersecurity, SEL, and more. Attendees will experience impactful professional learning opportunities, gain technical skills, and leave with a better understanding of their data and how it can be used to support and benefit the school communities they serve.
Summit Dates: March 11, 2024 - March 13, 2024
Event Location: Hershey Lodge 325 University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033
Hershey Lodge Accommodations: Reserve your Hotel Room*
*Note – Internet Explorer is not supported with this group link
Official Event Hashtag: #PDEDataSummit2024
Dr. Khalid Mumin||||
Dr. Tyler Cook|
DQN Data Governance Award of Excellence
The Data Quality Network would like to acknowledge outstanding contributions to the quality of data within Pennsylvania schools. The award will be presented to honor a member of a data governance team who has exhibited dedication, leadership, and commitment to the establishment and growth of data governance either within their organization or on a regional or statewide scale.
The DQN Data Governance Award of Excellence will again be presented at the annual Data Summit. Find out more about this award on the
Prior Award Recipients:
- 2023 – Deb Henry, Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center
- 2022 - Lori Moyer, Conrad Weiser Area School District
- 2021 - BJ Fialkovich, Propel Schools
- 2020 - Brad Showers, Upper Adams School District
- 2019 - Mary Ann Calderone, PA Distance Learning Charter School
- 2018 - Donna Loy, Hempfield Area School District
- 2017 - Diane Szader, Wallenpaupack Area School District
Data Summit Volunteer of the Year
The Data Summit Team would like to recognize one volunteer per year that goes above and beyond to help plan and organize this year's event. The volunteer team is selected from a pool of applicants, and this award honors just one individual out this engaged and dedicated group.
Prior Award Recipients:
- 2022 - Marie Link, Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8
- 2021 - Stacey McCreary, Chester County IU 24
- 2019 - Anita Danielson, Seneca Highlands IU 9; Danielle Stanislawczyk, Delaware County IU 25; Marsha Hughes, Beaver Valley IU 27
- 2018 - Sabrina Dalusio, Interboro School District
- 2017 - Greg Hess, Lancaster-Lebanon IU 13
Attendee Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Refunds (minus a $25 administrative/processing fee will be granted to registrants who cancel by email at RA-EDPDEDATASUMMIT@pa.gov at least 20 business days prior to the event. Cancellation notices must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 9, 2024, to receive a refund.
Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
(RA-EDPDEDATASUMMIT@pa.gov) two full business days (Wednesday, March 6, 2024) before the start of the event.