Please bring one of the identification documents from the list below to your enrollment appointment.
- Driver's License issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S.
- Driver's License PERMIT issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S.
- ID card issued by a federal, state, or local government agency or by a Territory of the United States
- State ID Card (or outlying possession of the U.S.) with a seal or logo from State or State Agency
- Commercial Driver's License issued by a State or outlying possession of the U.S.
- Canadian Driver's License
- Department of Defense Common Access Card
- Employment Authorization Card/ Document (I-766) with Photo
- Foreign Driver's License (Mexico and Canada only)
- Foreign passport
- Military Dependent's Identification Card
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- U.S. Coastguard Merchant Mariner Card
- U.S. Military Identification Card
- U.S. Passport
- Enhanced Tribal Identification Card (for federally recognized U.S. tribes)
- U.S. Visa issued by the U.S. Department of Consular Affairs for travel to or within, or residence within, the United States
- Uniformed Services Identification Card (Form DD-1172-2)
- Photo ID Waiver for Minors and U.S. Social Security Card or Birth Certificate