- Provides an overview of two reports (Value-Added and Quintile Diagnostic)
- Provides single year and 3-year average of growth measures for a group of students (value-added)
- Provides single year measures of growth for groups of students by achievement level (diagnostic)
- Provides a district level view of growth by subject/grade and across subjects/grades
- Is our instructional program working for all students in all subjects/grades? In all student groups?
- What patterns are evident within and across subjects and grades, and by student groups?
- Provides growth and achievement information across all grades/subjects
- Provides 2-year or 3-year averages
- By selecting various filters, one can easily see patterns over time, by cohort, or for individual or multiple grades and subjects as needed
- Is our instructional program working for each subject/grade?
- What patterns/trends are evident within and across grades/subjects?
- Provides in-depth look at growth data for the most recent year and as a 3-year average
- Provides view by schools, across the district
- Is our instructional program working for each subject/grade by school? Across schools?
- What patterns are evident across schools?
- Which schools are meeting, exceeding, and falling short of the growth standard in the most recent year? As a 3-year average?
- Provides information at the district and school levels on achievement and growth compared to all schools in Pennsylvania
- How does our district compare to other districts in Pennsylvania? In our region? To other districts with similar characteristics?
- How do our schools compare to other schools in Pennsylvania? In our region? To other schools with similar characteristics?
|School Quintile Diagnostic Summary, including Student Groups|
growth information on groups of students at different achievement levels
- Provides option to view by student group
- Is the instructional program working for students at different achievement levels, across schools and within each school?
- What patterns are evident over time?
- What patterns of growth are evident with specific student groups?
- Provides growth information for a user-defined group of students
- Provides information on the growth of the groups of students at different achievement levels within the user-defined group
- For the user-defined group of students, is the instructional program working for students at different achievement levels?
- Provides district level information on levels of risk for students in achieving at least proficiency on upcoming PSSA and Keystone exams
- Provides district level information on levels of risk for current students at least reaching benchmarks on future AP, PSAT, SAT, and ACT exams
- What proportion of students are on trajectory for success on upcoming PSSA and Keystone exams?
- What proportion of students are at risk for reaching proficiency on upcoming PSSA and Keystone exams?
- How many students (and who) may need intervention or enrichment?
- What proportion of students are on the trajectory for reaching benchmarks on future PSAT, ACT, SAT, and AP exams?
- What proportion of students are at risk for not reaching benchmarks on future PSAT, ACT, SAT and AP exams?
|Child Success Summary|
- Provides parents/guardians with information about a child’s state assessment history (PSSA and Keystones), as well as projections to future PSSA, Keystone, Advanced Placement (AP), and college readiness (PSAT, SAT, and ACT) exams
- What is the child’s history of performance on state assessments?
- How likely is the child to at least score proficient on a PSSA and/or Keystone exam?
- How likely is this child to score a 3, 4, or 5 on an AP exam?
- How likely is this student to reach college benchmarks on a future PSAT, SAT, or ACT?
|District Teacher Summary|
- Provides insight into needed system level and teacher level supports
- Do patterns exist in growth for teachers’ groups of students - across grades, across subjects, within schools, across the district?
- Where is supervision and support needed?
Teacher List (by school)|
- Provides information at the school level on individual teacher value-added measures
- Provides function to drill into each teacher’s history of value-added reporting
- Provides annual growth score on 0-3 scale for each individual teacher within a school
- Which teachers (by school) have PVAAS Value-Added reports, in which grades and subjects?
- Which teachers (by school) have value-added growth scores and composite scores that meet, exceed, or fall short of the growth standard?
- What patterns exist in growth – by grade, subject, school, and/or across the district?