Advisors are responsible for overseeing all programming in the agencies assigned to them, including adult education, integrated English literacy and civics education, and family literacy. All questions should be addressed to the assigned advisor.
- ARIN IU 28
- Butler County Community College
- Central IU 10
- Central Susquehanna IU 16
- Chester County OIC
- Huntingdon County Child & Adult Development Corporation
- Intermediate Unit 1
- Keystone Opportunity Center
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Literacy Pittsburgh
- Luzerne County Community College
- Seneca Highlands IU 9
- Somerset County Technology Center
- VITA Education Services
- York City School District
- Allegheny IU 3
- Altoona Area School District
- Center for Literacy, Inc.
- Community Learning Center
- Goodwill of the Southern Alleghenies, Inc.
- Lincoln IU 12
- Marywood University
- New World Association
- Northwest Tri-County IU 5
- The Pennsylvania State University, Main Campus
- Project of Easton, Inc.
- Temple University
- United Neighborhood Centers of Northeastern Pennsylvania
- YWCA Tri-County Area
- Delaware County Literacy Council
- District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund
- Lancaster-Lebanon IU 13
- Northampton Community College
- Statewide Distance Learning Project (Tuscarora IU 11)
- Tri County OIC
- Statewide Leadership Activities/Professional Development System Coordinator
Mary Kay Peters
- Bradford County Action, Inc.
- Indochinese American Council
- Jefferson Clarion Head Start, Inc.
- Reading Area Community College
- Titusville Regional Literacy Council
- Commonwealth Secondary School Diploma/High School Equivalency Program Administrator
For more information on adult basic and family literacy education services, please email
For more information on high school equivalency testing in Pennsylvania, please email