Advisors are responsible for overseeing all programming in the agencies assigned to them, including adult education, integrated English literacy and civics education, and family literacy. All questions should be addressed to the assigned advisor.
- ARIN IU 28
- Butler County Community College
- Chester County OIC
- Delaware County Literacy Council
- District 1199C Training & Upgrading Fund
- Employment Skills Center
- Keystone Opportunity Center
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Literacy Pittsburgh
- Marywood University
- Pathways PA, Inc.
- Reading Area Community College
- United Neighborhood Centers of Northeastern Pennsylvania
- VITA Education Services
- York City School District
- YWCA Tri-County Area
- Allegheny IU 3
- Altoona Area School District
- Bradford County Action, Inc.
- Center for Literacy, Inc.
- Central IU 10
- Central Susquehanna IU 16
- Community Learning Center
- Goodwill of the Southern Alleghenies, Inc.
- Intermediate Unit 1
- Lincoln IU 12
- Luzerne County Community College
- The Pennsylvania State University, Main Campus
- Somerset County Technology Center
- Statewide Distance Learning Project (Tuscarora IU 11)
- Temple University
- Tri County OIC
- Indochinese American Council
- Lancaster-Lebanon IU 13
- New World Association
- Northampton Community College
- Project of Easton, Inc.
- Statewide Leadership Activities/Professional Development System Coordinator
Mary Kay Peters
- Huntingdon County Child & Adult Development Corporation
- Jefferson Clarion Head Start, Inc.
- Northwest Tri-County IU 5
- Seneca Highlands IU 9
- Titusville Regional Literacy Council
- Commonwealth Secondary School Diploma/High School Equivalency Program Administrator
For more information on adult basic and family literacy education services, please email email@example.com
For more information on high school equivalency testing in Pennsylvania, please email firstname.lastname@example.org