Begin Main Content Area

College Planning

Student Resources

Which college has your major?

The following will allow you to search for any education program at any postsecondary institution in the Commonwealth, including The College of Technology, Community Colleges, Other Approved Schools, Other Colleges and Universities, Other Postsecondary Schools, Private Colleges and Universities, Private Licensed Schools, Private Two-year Colleges, State-Aided Institutes, State-Related Commonwealth Universities, and State Universities. Institution Program Search

Closed Institutions

Students who attended a college, university or seminary that has closed should contact the Division of Higher Education, Access, and Equity at 717-783-8228 or for information about records.