Begin Main Content Area

Bank Changes

How and When Should Schools Report Bank Changes    

As of July 1, 2009, School Finance will no longer be responsible for Bank Changes.

If you have need of a bank change, please click on the following link to obtain further guidance:
Payable Services Call Center.

Customer Service Call Center & Vendor Data Management Unit (VDMU) at:
Phone: (717) 346-2676
Toll Free: (877) 435-7363
FAX:  (717) 214-0140