PIMS Title III Professional Development Reporting Requirements
Title III Professional Development is a supplemental requirement for all LEAs that receive Title III subsidies.
Title III subgrantees fall into three categories:
- Single subgrantees - Individual LEAs that have expenditures to provide Title III services that meet or exceed the $10,000 threshold
- Member subgrantees - LEAs that do not individually meet the $10,000 threshold but enter a MOU agreement with additional LEAs to join a consortium under a Lead Agency (typically an IU).
- Lead Agencies - A single AUN (typically an IU) that receives and disperses the financial subsidies for Title III funds and maintains the informational records for all member LEAs that receive Title III funds as part of approved consortium agreements.
For PIMS Title III Professional Development reporting:
- Single Subgrantees should complete the Title III Professional Development Excel Reporting Tool and upload the District Fact template to PIMS per the Elementary/Secondary Data Collection Calendar timeline
- Member subgrantees should complete the Title III Professional Development Excel Reporting Tool and submit the file to the point of contact for their LEA’s designated Lead Agency Contact
- Lead Agencies should compile data received from member AUNs and enter aggregated responses into the Title III Professional Development Excel Reporting Tool. This will provide a single, District Fact template record that reports the entire Professional Development requirement for the entire Consortium membership, designated under the AUN of the Lead agency.
- It is recommended that the Lead Agency and Member AUNs retain copies of individual Member LEA data for record keeping purposes.
- There has been no PDE-initiated change in policy or procedure. This is a revision of how the data is collected in PIMS to more accurately reflect the structure of how Title III consortiums are managed.
- In the provided Excel reporting tool, question 11.1, if indicating “Other” programs, the tool allows for a maximum of 100 characters to enter additional data. For Lead agencies receiving additional comments from multiple LEAs, please submit an aggregated list for your member LEAs.