Contact Certification Services
Before contacting Certification Services, please read the information below. If you have questions about:
- creating a TIMS account, resetting your username/password, updating your name, updating your address, or printing your certification, view the Help With TIMS page.
- issues with submitting your TIMS application, view the information under Help With TIMS. Log in issues contact the IT Help Desk at (888) 498-8129. Other TIMS issues can occur if using Goggle Chrome or Safari. You must use Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- the status of your application can be viewed by logging into TIMS. Status definitions can be found in the TIMS Frequently Asked Questions.
- tests required for certification, view the Certification Testing Requirements page. The “Certification Test and Score Requirements” link will outline the specific test name, test code, and passing scores needed.
- Act 48 Continuing Education requirement, with additional questions directed to the Act 48 office at firstname.lastname@example.org following the information on the PDE website.
You can talk to our certification staff at 717-PA-TEACH (728-3224) or 717-787-3356 or by clicking Chat with certification staff
Our Certification Staff are currently available for Phone and Chat on:
If you have a question outside these hours, send an email to email@example.com and be sure to include the following:
- Your name
- Your PPID number or your date of birth
- If your question is related to a specific application, please include the Application ID
- A detailed description of your problem