has access to various pieces of service information, but your Human Resources office
has important additional information that is needed to complete the
you have questions regarding when your Level I certificate may expire or lapse,
you need to take the applicable steps listed below to obtain the following
pieces of information so that the Bureau of School Leadership and Teacher
Quality may assist you further in an expeditious manner.
Steps to be completed by the educator in this process:
- Name (former if necessary)
- PPID# - in order to verify your certificate titles and issuance dates
- The name of the school entity for each assignment served; for non-public schools, the specific address, including the county in which it is located
- Contact your former school entity Human Resources office for the following information:
- The specific years you served with inclusive dates (e.g. 11/1/2000 to 6/15/2001)
- The specific title of your teaching assignment including grade levels
- Your status: full-time, long term substitute, half-time, part-time (40 percent, 60 percent), home school instructor, private tutor, home-bound instructor, contracted (name parties)
- You should include inclusive dates of school board approved official leave:
- Notes: Day-to-day substituting does not count; single long term substitute assignments of 70 days or more should be listed with their inclusive dates.
- If you were hired on an hourly wage rather than a salary, include official information of total hours served per semester and per school year. This information may be on record with a school entity payroll office.