Official Event Hashtag: #PDEDataSummit2020
- Registration: $375
- Onsite: $400
Per-day Registration Fees
- Monday, March 16: $185
- Tuesday, March 17: $185
- Wednesday, March 18: $125
Please note a combination of single day registrations is not available. Multiple day registrations should use the Full Conference Registration option. Single day registration includes breakfast, lunch and all sessions for that day.
Continuing Education Credits
Act 48 credits will be awarded for participation in any 2020 PDE Data Summit session and keynote.
Requirements to receive credits:
- Your Act 48 form will be found in your attendee registration bag.
- Obtain a sticker at the end of each session attended and place on your Act 48 form.
- Provide your Professional ID# on the Act 48 form.
- Submit your Act 48 form to the PDE Information Desk prior to leaving the conference.
Thirty (30) Act 45 credit hours will be awarded for full participation and completion of the Act 45 Program. Selected Data Summit sessions and keynotes are part of the corresponding program, and twelve (12) credit hours must be obtained at the Summit.
Requirements to receive credits:
- Register for the Act 45 program.
- Pick up your Act 45 form at the information booth (paid registration is required to participate in the Act 45 Program)
- Act 45 sessions will be listed in the program and on their own schedule available for Act 45 registrants.
- Obtain stickers at the completion of each designated Act 45 session attended and add the stickers to your Act 45 form.
- Complete at least 12 hours (comprised of sessions, keynotes, and a mandatory Act 45 meeting) at the 2020 Data Summit.
- Provide your Professional ID# on the Act 45 form.
- Submit your Act 45 form to the PDE Information Desk prior to leaving the conference.
- Following the 2020 Data Summit, you must complete the rest of the program: written assignments based on a selected book, and a culminating project coordinated by IU13. If you don't complete the rest of the program, you will not be awarded the 12 credit hours from the summit.
ADA Special Needs Accommodations
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. Advance notice of any special needs will help us provide better service. Please notify the Data Summit Team of your needs at least two (2) weeks before the conference begins – send an email to: RA-EDPDEDataSummit@pa.gov.
Do you have food allergies, special dietary requirements, etc.? Let us know by sending an email to RA-EDPDEDataSummit@pa.gov. We will communicate your needs to the Hershey Lodge & Convention Center in an effort to accommodate you during the Data Summit.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds (minus a $25 administrative/processing fee) will be granted to registrants who cancel by email at RA-EDPDEDataSummit@pa.gov at least 20 business days prior to the event. (Cancellation notices must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2020, to receive a refund)
Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (RA-EDPDEDataSummit@pa.gov) two full business days (Thursday, March 12, 2020) before the start of the event.