Hershey Lodge Accommodations:
Reserve your Hotel Room
Official Event Hashtag: #PDEDataSummit2023
- Attendee Registration:
- Early Bird - $300 (through December 16th)
- Regular - $375
- Onsite - $400
- Daily Pricing:
Payment Details: Please send a copy of the registration invoice along with your Check or Purchase Order to the below payee and mailing address. As needed, download the 2023 PDE Data Summit Invoice and MCIU W-9 (PDF).
Checks made payable to: Montgomery County Intermediate Unit #23
Mail check to:
Pennsylvania Department of Education
Office of Data Quality/PDE Data Summit
333 Market Street, 13th Floor
Harrisburg, Pa. 17126
Continuing Education Credits
- Act 48 credits can be earned by attending any keynote or breakout session, getting the corresponding sticker on your Act 48 card, and submitting the Act 48 handout at the Information Desk prior to leaving the 2023 PDE Data Summit.
- Act 45 credits can be earned by completing the following steps:
- Register and pay as an Act 45 Program participant (worth 25 Act 45 credits).
- After checking in at the conference registration desk, pick up your Act 45 packet at the Information Desk.
- Accrue at least 10 Act 45 credit hours at the 2023 PDE Data Summit, which consists of the following: attending keynotes, the Monday mandatory onboarding session, and selected breakout sessions, which can follow on the Act 45 Schedule handout located in your Act 45 packet.
- Upon attending each Act 45 session, affix the session label to your Act 45 card. You must attend the entirety of the session to receive the session label and credit hours.
- After completing your Act 45 card, scan it, and submit it via the Schoology software, and cards should be submitted within 1 week of the Summit (more details will be provided at the Monday mandatory onboarding session).
- After the 2023 PDE Data Summit, you must complete the additional 15 Act 45 credit hours in Schoology. A syllabus will be provided during the mandatory onboarding session on Monday, and the following coursework will be included:
- Job-embedded assignments,
- Reading and journaling assignments,
- And a culminating project.
The 25 credit course must be completed by June 30, 2023.
Participation by all individuals is encouraged. Advance notice of any special needs will help us provide better service. Please notify the Data Summit Team of your needs by Friday, January 27th via email:
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Refunds (minus a $25 administrative/processing fee will be granted to registrants who cancel by email at
RA-EDPDEDATASUMMIT@pa.gov at least 20 business days prior to the event. Cancellation notices must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 24, 2023, to receive a refund.
Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (RA-EDPDEDATASUMMIT@pa.gov) two full business days (Wednesday, March 22, 2023) before the start of the event.