Begin Main Content Area

State Complaints and Dispute Resolution

Complaint Form

To file a complaint with PDE’s Bureau of Special Education, use the Complaint Packet and Form and Complaint Resolution Procedures documents below.


Help for families and advocates of children with special needs can be obtained by calling the ConsultLine at 1-800-879-2301, or request ConsultLine to contact you by using the ConsultLine on-line request form.