Welcome to the Division of Federal Programs. The Pennsylvania Department of Education's Division of Federal Programs administers federal programs and funding to 667 local education agencies (LEAs), and over 2,000 nonpublic schools in the amount of approximately $800 million for Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) funding as well as the COVID relief funding in excess of $8 billion as outlined below.
- CARES Act: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
- 1st round of relief funding (ESSER I) - $523.8 million
- CRRSA: Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act (ESSER
- 2nd round - $2.22 billion
- ARPA: American Rescue Plan Act (ARP ESSER)
Use the resources on this site to secure information on programs and allocations, request proposals for grants, and access forms.
Review the Federal Programs General Guidelines.